Tuesday, August 12, 2008

TJ cut his hair!

I walk into my kitchen to find..

1.) a pair of scissors sitting on my kitchen table (that's odd, I didn't leave them there)..

2.) they are covered in little sandy-blonde hair

3.) there is large clump of hair on the kitchen floor..

4.) TJ is not in sight.



Me.. "TJ... where are you?" expecting to see him with this giant bald spot on his head...

TJ appears, and at first I can't see the spot that he cut (whew! thank goodness!).. then, as I'm brushing through his wolfing hairdo.. I spot it! A little patch of "bangs" that he snipped off.



I know that he was due for a haircut and he must've overheard me saying I was taking him.. then got fed up and decided to take matters into his own hands... Geesh.



The result:


(I have since gotten him a "real" haircut!)